Reading Spinner is an app to help your students improve their reading comprehension by using a spinner to select a question.
After a story has been read to the group (regardless of size), spin the spinner and where it lands identifies the question to be asked either of an individual, or the group as a whole to think, pair, share.
There are 8 questions to be asked at this moment:
1. Who is your favorite character? Why?
2. What do you think will happen next?
3. Can you think of another ending to this story?
4. If you could ask the author anything what would you ask?
5. Is there anything about the story that you didn’t enjoy?
6. What was your favorite part of the story? Why?
7. Would you read this story again? Why or why not?
8. What 3 words best describe the main character?
Any feedback are always welcome to improve the app!
Find out more educational games to learn English at: https://gamehoctienganh.